Re: [at-l] Not EXACTLY Trail Related

Well, I've not tried dehydrating anything, yet. I just wish I had an
Ingle's near me, as they seem to have the best dried meat selections.
(Turkey, beef, tuna and salmon). I found the Mexican little shrimps did
reconstitute a bit slower than rice. Gave a bit more texture, flavor, and
such. My younger daughter tried it, mainly to impress Mom that Dad isn't
entirely nuts, at least until Dad comes through with some $

;-)

OrangeBug