Re: [at-l] Photon II screwdriver

That is such a neat story.  Thank you for sharing that with me.  How
funny too!  Memories come back to me just like that..."as swiftly as
smoke through a window fan".  They are usually really neat memories that
we may not have thought about for the rest of our lives had not someone
helped us recall them.  Life's blessing sometimes come in unexpected
ways.

Glenda 2001