Re: [at-l] Photon II screwdriver

I'm not sure how small is small, but I got some time ago, a neat tiny
screwdriver that fits into my Swiss Army knife; it actually screws
itself into the cork screw!  My primary use for it is to tighten the
screw that holds the scissors together.  If you're interested, I'll try
to get the dimensions.  I have no idea where I got it, so can't help you
there.

--
James P. "Jim" Lynch, jplynch@crosslink.net