[Not the Center for ATML Venting] spelling for Bronx cheer? was Me and Wingfoot and undiluted challenge...

--- WHHAWKINS@aol.com wrote:
> You both are 100% wrong.
### Oh sptptptptptptptptptptptptpt!

(Hey, anybody know the spelling of a good Bronx Cheer? A.K.A. "Raspberry"?)

### In any event, Mr. Obvious goes on to make a (IMO) fairly decent point:

> The "Wilderness experience" was lost when the AMC
> build the Huts in the National Forest in the first place ...
### Were the AMC truly interested in the mountains, they'd burn the hut
system down right now. The restrictions on camping and such would all remain,
but the genie (to borrow from Wingfoot) would be back in the bottle, and
there'd be no reason to make the trail to Galehead ADA-compliant too. As
Wingfoot foretells, and as I 100% agree.

Sloetoe

=====
"A man who is not a liberal in his youth has no heart.
     And  a man who is not a conservative in his maturity
   has no brain."         W.Churchill

Call me 'middle-aged.'    T.McGinnis