[Not the Center for ATML Venting] Re: [at-l] *** DELETE NOW ***

### Sloetoe owns up:

--- W F Thorneloe <thornel@attglobal.net> wrote:
> If only we could figure out a way to combine eminent domain,
### I'm fur it, properly done. Paddler WAS ripped off, and if there is any
justice in the world, he will prevail in the grossly inconsistent treatment
of the property he owned.

> WF, ADA,
### I went to the site cited, read the little available, and find myself in
100% agreement with WF's assessment of the AT/White Mtn trail situation, as
well as the general (trail) public's willingness to do anything about it.

> cell phones,
### It's a pollutant. What's so hard to recognize (or ameliorate) about that?

and Gatorade!
### Anytime I make Gatorade in the backcountry, it is filtered by a massive
activated soil system muuuuuuuch bigger than that used for the tap water I
consume when "home." I forget the name... something like "Runoff"

> We would have a thread to be immediately deleted to the delight of all! We
might even get around to enjoying the trail.
### Oh, shoot -- be honest: we all gots doggies in these hunts, elsewise we
wouldn't be taking up bandwidth.

> OrangeBug
>
> At 07:28 AM 8/18/2000, kahley7 wrote:
> >aaaarrrggghhh......ED...ADA...and WF.....all in one week..aaarrgh
> >What will become of us????/////

=====
"A man who is not a liberal in his youth has no heart.
     And  a man who is not a conservative in his maturity
   has no brain."         W.Churchill

Call me 'middle-aged.'    T.McGinnis