Re: [at-l] Graymoor---

Are you sure you want to do that? In Georgia, property taxes are calculated
on a fraction of the fair market value. If you want Emminent Domain and
property tax valuations to be the same, you will create an even bigger
revenue department industry, higher taxes or globally lower property values.

If you have a conflict over the proposed valuation and reimbursement, you
have a job for the court.

OrangeBug