[at-l] Len Foote Ruck?

I was surfing about last night and visited the Len Foote Inn webpage. I
left them a question about the possibility of a RUCK type event,
possible with 30 folks or so. Their suggestion was reserving the entire
place, calling to learn of dates and rates, and the like.

It is not entirely cheap nor severely expensive, although you have no
valet service and have to park your car _and_ carry your bags. You save
on tipping, unless you visit the cows in the pasture (good fun).

Never having attended a Ruck, other than or limpid little Southern
affair a while back, I just thought I'd put this info out there to see
if there is interest. The campgrounds that Coosa wrote about might be
cheaper or easier to find on a dark night. Is Coosa out there lurking
and would she want to comment on this?

Bill Thorneloe