Re: [at-l] Pictures and Internet Ethics

In a message dated 8/17/00 9:46:21 AM Eastern Daylight Time, kahley7@ptd.net
writes:

<< Would anyone have a problem seeing a picture of themselves posted without
your knowledge and permission?

 Thanks gang, for the input   k. >>

I think that if my picture was taken at a public event, it's fair game.  I
don't think the newspapers get permission from everyone in a crowd at a
public event when they publish them in the paper.  Taking some advice from
someone else, if we post an email address that people can click on if they
find their pic there and don't like it, and remove it if asked, then we
should be covered.  Other than that, any personal pictures we end up with
will likely be given to us by the people in them.  Thats my take.

The Redhead