Re: [at-l] PA hikers...

<<If we all pick up and transport a rock or two, we can finally get all of those pesky rocks out of PA and into NJ.  Then people can dread hiking in NJ... er ... okay, so people already dread hiking in NJ.  Well, then, you NJfolks can pick 'em up and get them to NY, and so on, and so on - eventually we can get all of the PA rocks to Canada via the IAT...>>

Since there seem to be more and more southbounders this year, maybe they should start a new tradition and carry the rocks south. Florida has hardly any rocks - they would probably be happy to get some! We could sell them to snowbirds as "true" northern rocks and get an arm and a leg for them and what hiker couldn't use an extra leg occasionally?

POG