Re: [at-l] Graymoor---

All this only shows what can happen when you get a lot of people who are
unaware of what is actually happening. Are only going on what they have read
from one side or the other. ED is there to keep the Government from just
saying we want, its ours. With ED both sides have there say. If the
Government wins then the Owners gets or should get, a fair price for their
land.

There is only one person [wdaniels@bestweb.net (Walt Daniels)] who is on this
list, who knows what it going on with Graymoor.

There are a lot of other countries who's governments would have just came in
and Said: We want this land, it is now government land, you have 1 hour to
get off this land.

Sorry, but some of the commits on this has been just came out of, where the
sun doesn't shine.

Wildbill