Re: [at-l] Interesting Trail names

--- rhymworm@mindspring.com wrote:
> How about Doll Flats on the NC/TN border, and Bald Pate and Mahoosuc Arm in
> Maine?
> > --Rhymin' Worm
>
> kahley7 <kahley7@ptd.net> wrote:
> > And the lemon squeezer....

And in the Whites, just AT-northbound of Mispah Spring Hotel & Conference
Center, you have the choice of climbing Mt. Pierce (if you're a loyal
Republicrat) or Mt. Clinton (if you're a good Democan). All for the same
mountain.

In October of '92, during the candidate's debates, X and I climbed "Clinton."
I got blown about, felt frigid near the wife, and my lips got red when I
smoked a summit cigar. I had no idea of what this portended for the future of
the country.

This year, me and dem Boysens are doing Mt. Camera/Tri-Corner
Knob/Pecks/Sawteeth/Bunion/Ice Water/NewFound/Mount Love/Clingman's Dome.
Large possibilities there. Count yourselves warned.

Rexella Van Impe's
got nothing on me.
Reverend Sloetoe

=====
"A man who is not a liberal in his youth has no heart.
     And  a man who is not a conservative in his maturity
   has no brain."         W.Churchill

Call me 'middle-aged.'    T.McGinnis