RE: [at-l] Verna Soule

The shots have their own unique problems, and may bear avoidance until
arthritis and other adverse effects based on genetic issues can be
resolved. This is still a very infrequent disease that is best prevented
with clothing choices, DEET and such, tick checks and prompt removal.

We are also beginning to see additional tick borne illnesses develop that
mimic Lyme. As most of us know, it is a great idea to assist in early
detection and intervention for these illnesses, although initial symptoms
are usually very non-specific and mild. It is the chronic illness that
appears to be most disabling, and that appears related to delayed medical
attention.

OrangeBug