Re: [at-l] Photon II screwdriver

In a message dated 08/17/2000 10:16:02 AM EDT, Bluetrail@aol.com writes:

<< Maybe this has been discussed before; I hope not.
 The Photon II flashlight requires a tiny Phillips head screwdriver to change
the batteries.  Does anyone know where to buy such a screwdriver?  Batteries
don't always quit in town.

The Swiss Army knife's phillips head screwdriver works one them. Radio Shack
for just a screwdriver, but most time you will have to buy a set just to get
the one you need. Also I thank you can get one on the Photon web sit.

Wildbill