RE: [at-l] Photon II screwdriver

I don't have a Photon but small Phillips head screwdrivers are available at
most hardware stores. For really small ones, you probably have to buy a set
usually called Jewelers screwdrivers. I have two such sets, one with
ordinary blades and one with #0, #1 Phillips head and several small hex
head.

Our grocery store carries eyeglass repair kits near the checkout. Some of
those have screwdrivers in them but I don't know if they are Phillips head
or not.

Most likely the Phillips head driver on Swiss Army knives and Leathermans
are too big.