Re: [at-l] Graymoor---

I am sorry that you had a bad experience with your property and your
negotiations with Washington State. However as a physician, I can tell
you real clearly that no one is guaranteed a profit or even a fair
return on investment for any property - real, intellectual or equity.

I have no idea what the details of your "greenspace" in a wetlands
were. I suspect that your loss was fairly independent of anyone's
politics. I respect your anger, as I have often been with theft of my
property. I respect even more that you have complained without
attempting to make this a Republican v Democrat diatribe.

But one of the risks in our society are economic risks. Your "prime
development property" turned out not to be prime. The State preferred
the property rather than property taxes on future "improvements."
Sounds like a conflict that could have benefited from a legal hearing,
or could have been expensive in legal fees. It ain't fair. Little bit
early for a beer, but I'll lift one to you tonight.

Bill....