Re: [at-l] Graymoor---

Re Bob Dole: Oh, I didn't mean to critisize Mr. Dole or his party; I
continue to admire the Republican Party for its' efforts to promote the
dilation of the arteries of commerce that have been the real reason our
economy has risen to such long-lasting robustness, whilst the Democrats
get all the credit via their more spectacular but ultimately
unsatisfying performances....

Alejandro

" When I was a boy, I was told that anyone could become President; I'm
beginning to believe it." - Clarence Darrow