Re: [at-l] Graymoor---

I sure wish it were that simple, and that straight forward. Remember
Mr. Lincoln and that Civil War thing? I think Republicans have a track
record at seeing problems with "personal property rights" when the
interest of the country is involved. For a less inflammatory example,
remember Pres. Eisenhower and the Interstate Highway System, originally
a DOD project. Eminent Domain works and takes on both sides of the
aisle.

Bill Thorneloe