Re: [at-l] flagyl

Cipro is excellent as a broad spectrum antibiotic, particularly for
respiratory infections and such. I usually carry a briefer course of
Zithromax and Septra as my other 2 drugs. The more important thought is
that if you are sick, you need off the trail and to take the time to
get better, rather than become a carcass tha someone has to clean up.

I really believe in LNT. ;-)

Bill.....