Re: [at-l] Free Gear

BeachBum wrote:

Much to my surprise, only 12 people have expressed an interest in
getting free gear to test. Guess it wasn't as good an idea as I thought.

Well ....how many do ya need? I would be willing to offer a few of my
"other" personalities to test gear ( there are more sides to Landslides
than just hiker babe). However, their ability to give good reports may
be slightly altared due to them having "half"timers, among other things.

Good Hiking
Landslides

.....I climbed a mountain and I turned around. And I saw my reflection
in a snow covered hill, till a landslide brought me down......(from
Fleetwood Mac...Landslide)