Re: [at-l] Graymoor---

Walt Daniels writes:                      (this is not an attack on Walt
Daniels)
" In fact at this point the need for the letter is completely
gone since the eminent domain proceeding acted as a wake up call to the
friars that they really have to negotiate."

Eminent domain is stealing and using the threat of theft to take
something is also wrong. Where does it stop? Appalachian Power Co. is
likely to be allowed to use eminent domain to take an easement for a new
power line in my area. Who gets to use eminent domain. If I come to your
house and take your computer but leave some money is it stealing? I am
saddened by my country using these tactics once again. As much as I love
the trail and want it protected, I am against stealing from the few/weak
for the good of the many, even if they only take a part of the land
belonging to Friars of the Atonement at Graymoor.

Feel free to bash me publicly, elves by nature fight to protect the weak
and right wrongs.

woodelf