[at-l] cheap gear

I carry  my water  in recycled plastic soft drink bottles. The Walmart
has a Sam's brand of fizzy flavored water that comes in handy 1 liter
bottles with a screw on and off lid. Some of my bottles have gotten kinda
ratty looking (according to my sweet but non hiking wife) so I was
thinking of replacing them. She doesn't understand why I have "nasty old
duck tape" wrapped around them. Well, right next to the fizzy fruit water
I noticed that Walmart now has their own brand of uppy water and for just
4 bits! Now, a 50 cents water bottle is a deal if ever I saw one. Hmmmm,
is Sam's brand uppy water a contradiction in terms? Hopeful
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.