Re: [at-l] Maryland Appalachain Trails

Hi Justin, good luck in your hike (and all future hikes; hope there are
many!).  The high point in Maryland, according to the Trail Guide, is
approximately 1890 feet, on the southwestern  slope of Quirauk Mtn.
This is about 3.9 miles south of Pen Mar Road.  Quirauk Mtn. might be
part of South Mtn, but I can't tell from the information I've got;
someone from that area may have more detailed info.

--
James P. "Jim" Lynch, jplynch@crosslink.net