Re: [at-l] Now I'm SCARED

Douglas Greenfield wrote:
> So if you can fit rentals
> into your budget then it might be one way to help you decide.
> Well, this was just my two cents worth and hope it helps.
> Good Luck!

Glenda, you just _must_ make it to the Gathering and for more than a
day!
We will find you and show you allllll kinds of gear and let you play
with
it.  Nowhere else, except for the PA RUCK ... the stove challenge, and
tent show, will you have a better chance to get hands on demos or
allll kinds of gear and it will only cost you 14 bucks.

Jeesh girl...you're in VA right?  Heck, people are comin from as
far as CA and MA.  Ya just gotta come!