Re: [at-l] Co-opted credit

     Phil

I don't think I want to defend WF but you are taking what was said out of
context.  He was looking for a way to distinguish between hikers that hike
from Maine to Georgia (2000 Milers) and those that hike the entire trail.
Walking by every white blaze in a true purist way.  Weather he is right to
want to do this is open for debate.  I don't think his intention was anything
other than to distinguish between purist and 2000 milers.

Clyde 2001