[at-l] Spy Rock

>The view from Wolf Rocks was also very good.  On top of Sp;y rock there

I thougt that was one of the neatest places on the AT. When I was there,
I tried to imagine what is what like to be a Confederate, seeing the army
of Billy Yank marching through the distant valley.  That is one of the
many great things about the AT, the history!  The ghosts of the past
dwell on the AT, sometimes it takes a while to listen to them, but it is
worth listening to the ghosts of history. Gives another facet to a hike.

The true harvest of my life is intangible... a little star-dust caught, a
 segment of the rainbow which I have clutched.
-- -Thoreau
multipart/alternative
  text/html
---