[at-l] GO hiker

this tall, muscular guy strides up the access trail with this huge pack,
matching clothes, and matching boots ... colour coordinated, GQ-like
gear .

This reminds me of when ya see those guys riding a motorcycle, and
dressed in a flashy zip up suit that matches the cycle. Of course
there's always fancy flaring too. I always laugh when I see that and
wonder if they had any idea they look like some toy you get free from
the cereal box or happy meal.

Good Hiking
Landslides

.....I climbed a mountain and I turned around. And I saw my reflection
in a snow covered hill, till a landslide brought me down......(from
Fleetwood Mac...Landslide)