[at-l] tv 'tater today

So... this is is different.....just had ta share it. Our 9 year old
soccer fanatic is in Annapolis seated in the 15th row with her teamates
watching the US vs Russia  womens game. It just came on, and now I've
gotta be glued to see if they show her. The team talked about signs and
face paint, so I may not even know her if I saw her. But........you've
heard about those soccer moms! (I'd rather be hiking)

Good Hiking
Landslides

.....I climbed a mountain and I turned around. And I saw my reflection
in a snow covered hill, till a landslide brought me down......(from
Fleetwood Mac...Landslide)