Re: [at-l] Water

Nope, you are on a different drainage basin.

We are currently in an interesting water war as Georgia, Alabama and
Florida seem to think that each state has some privilege to the water;
that shipping, drinking, agricultural irrigation and commercial fishing
have value; and that my yard would look just fine with cacti growing -
so long as Atlanta and Lake Lanier are suitable soaked.

Frankly I am really amazed to know that Gatorade and Quaker Oats have
both built plants downstream from the Atlanta sewage dump. Atlanta has
been allowed to let its water and sewage treatment deteriorate. Thank
goodness that the AT (that is supposed to be our topic) is upstream.

Bill....