[at-l] gear bargains

Well, I gots the wife some breakfast after publicizing a 5K race for my
Rotary Club. She was so happy, she let me try to buy some gear for
HATT.

I've tried to find the SafewaterAnywhere inline filter, but no go at
REI or High Country, and Blue Ridge is closed. I didn't make it to
Galyans. I tried calling Brigade Quartermasters from the number on the
SWA webpage, but got a bicycle shop. They had them on Peachtree St. for
only $25.

That is $10 less than SWA's web site.

WWW.PeachtreeBikes.com or 404 262 9853.

Bill......