Re: [at-l] Elephant analogy

Sorry, but now you are wrong. This thread began with my (as in the
OrangeBug) query to the list regarding a SPAM message from the Elephant
hisself. Emails from the Elephant suggested "tough peanuts" regarding
any use of addresses of those who visited the journals. His subsequent
actions of culling his list via a litmus test simply added fuel (and
hikers) to the campfire.

I believe I am well known for suggesting that the Elephant is best
ignored in the hopes that he will either go away or get the hint and
change his business model. The Elephant has demonstrated that such a
suggestion isn't entirely practical, even if you have a very big
shovel.

However, this does provide further opportunity to connect this thread
to the trail. Someone grab a bucket load and let's make some dung
stoves.

Bill....