Re: [at-l] Long Rant - Delete at will . . .

Red......I couldn't agree more. This is THE FIRST list where I felt able
to be "me", not afraid of being chastised about my sarcasim (poss. sp.
err.), and/or goofiness. If this list were not so open and accepting of
our "quirks", I for one would still be looking for a home to post onto.
I actually check e-mail before phone messages, and skim down to at-l
postings. Its really kind of addicting. I have met none of you, and yet
feel like I may have known you for awhile. As for seriousness....I KNOW
without a doubt, that in any given situation or question that this
family would be supportive, helpful, and share their knowledge openly
without seeking or expecting reward or recognition.
What can I say....I LOVE YOU FOLKS!!!

~~Nan~~

Good Hiking
Landslides

.....I climbed a mountain and I turned around. And I saw my reflection
in a snow covered hill, till a landslide brought me down......(from
Fleetwood Mac...Landslide)