Re: The elephant in the room.... was Re: [at-l] ... yet another refugee...

In a message dated 8/11/00 11:30:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
WHHAWKINS@aol.com writes:

<< In a message dated 08/11/2000 10:41:18 PM EDT, KarenS62@aol.com writes:

 << Does that
  make me odd too?

  Maybe I shouldn't ask that question. >>

 That was a loaded question. May be we all are a little!

I am definitely way more than a little odd, but I like it.  Once I stopped
trying to be like others and wishing I could 'fit in', I've never been bored
since.  I may not be interesting to others, but I'm always intertaining
myself.  If ever someone wants to go along for the ride there's always room.
           Tina