[at-l] Bee Stings

I don't suppose this comes under "trail related" unless you happen to be
stung on the Trail?

But while walking thru my WAY TOO TALL grass today because the mail lady
beeped her horn (because my new Harry Potter book arrived - and no, I don't
want to hear it - if your kids have a copy of them, read them <g>) I
apparently stepped on a bee.  It hurt.  I figured there would be endless
advice on how to alleviate my pain on this list, since surely hikers get bee
stings.  But it doesn't hurt so bad anymore, except it's swollen a bit, and
might interfere with dancing to Music on the Square tonight.  At the time,
though, IT HURT REALLY BAD.  What could I have done to make it hurt less? :)

The Redhead