Re: [at-l] the keeper

I would think on the trail it would be easier to handle the cleanup
especially if you have an alcohol burning stove.  You could just rinse in
the alcohol, put in a plastic sealable bag, and put it in  your bounce
box for later use.  I love it!!! Especially since I know what a "bounce
box" is now, thanks to this site :-)