Re: [at-l] Tents was:Now I'm SCARED

Ooh, please, please bring it to the Gathering. On the other hand, I
don't want to see it and wonder why I shelled out major bucks for a
Nomad. However, the Nomad is my favorite color, purple, and I do love
it. Leslie

Okie Dokie Leslie......because....as you learned from my mini-trip
report, I found out that I cant sleep in that dang "tomb" of
FurTrappers. I'll sleep alone thank you....AND I'll be able to sit up in
it too. AND Leslie....what shade of purple....lilac, violet, indigo,
deep purple. magenta? ....I have seen boots and a bag that might go with
that. Guys just don't understand the passionate purple thing!
HEHEHEHEHEHE

Good Hiking
Landslides

.....I climbed a mountain and I turned around. And I saw my reflection
in a snow covered hill, till a landslide brought me down......(from
Fleetwood Mac...Landslide)