Re:[at-l] WF; was -> ... yet another refugee...

Dittos.

And, let us not forget that Ultimate lurker out there  ... Ryan
Brooks.

For if it wasn't for him we all wouldn't be here.  He has mentioned
several times that the WF topic is not needed here.  it's one of his
very few requests.  anyone else notice how quiet he has been lately??

t.