Re: [at-l] Saddleback addies was(wingnut)

--- Orange Bug <orangebug74@yahoo.com> wrote:
> But now that you mention the sensitivity thing, I've got some good
> drugs for that. I'll ask my drug rep to bring them to HATT. (Hey dude,
> wanna do some Prozac? It's from Indianapolis!)

Would surely cut down on my dumpster-diving, and all those violations of The
3-Second Rule. But then, all my late night friends would miss me (including
one over-happy dog and three housecat/raccoon mixes).

But considering Lilly shares lost $25/share this week on news of the loss of
the Prozac patent, maybe they'd appreciate the extra business. My phone calls
have not been returned... maybe by noon.....

Sloetoe HydroCloride
(topical.)
(apply librally and massage until absorbed.)

=====
"A man who is not a liberal in his youth has no heart.
     And  a man who is not a conservative in his maturity
   has no brain."         W.Churchill

Call me 'middle-aged.'    T.McGinnis