Re: [at-l] getting storm damage cleared

Here in Indiana, working with the ever-vigilant Hoosier National Forest,
we've developed a technique called "'stealth' maintenance." (Use your
imagination here.) Much quicker, 100% effective, and a great way to feel like
you're truly backpacking, even on a day hike.

StealthToe

("I love the smell of a 2-cycle in the morning -- smells like "victory!")

--- ImEzra@aol.com wrote:
> Apparently, clearing down timber on National Backpacking
> Trails doesn't get a very high priority status. Does anybody have any ideas

> on how to get things rolling in matters such as this?  Write
> congresspeople, representatives?  Write the park hqs?

=====
"A man who is not a liberal in his youth has no heart.
     And  a man who is not a conservative in his maturity
   has no brain."         W.Churchill

Call me 'middle-aged.'    T.McGinnis