Re: [at-l] Saddleback addies was(wingnut)

The combined 'Who fans' wrote:

>>And >I< must insert the lyric that makes it make sense:

ThatSloetoe wrote:
Hey, I hate to play the bore, but it's been all day, and noone has corrected
the lyric below by inserting the missing verse. I just can't wait any more...

> > >I tip my hat to the new Constitution
> > >I say good bye to the old Revolution
> ###I SMILE AND GRIN AT THE CHANGE ALL AROUND (me)
> > >I get on my guitar and play
> > >Just like yesterday,

> >>And I get on my knees and pray<<

> >WE WON'T BE FOOLED AGAIN!

I may be picky, but I thought the line about the guitar was:
   So I pick up my guitar and play

I wasn't gonna say anything cuz I thought I was picky, then cuz I might be wrong (it has been know to happen), the memory isn't always to sharp....sumpin to do with brain cell abuse in my youth, and my hearing is somewhat impaired....sumpin to do with listening to music LOUD.....

Oh, BTW, Doc, I think many of us would have gotten the refernce just from the punchline, IMHO.

            Tina