Re: [at-l] Now I'm SCARED

Not that I want to send you into cardiac arrest or anything but...I have
no gear!  Except a tent, which I have been told, very bluntly, that it is
way to heavy!!!  (6 lbs.)  My reason for purchasing a two-person tent
verses a bivy or tarp is because I need the extra space.  No, I am not
fat!  I just plan to spend most nights in my tent and not in shelters
along the way.  I don't like creepy crawlies or mice, thus the tent.
Plus, I am not experienced enough for a tarp.  I am such a novice you
wouldn't believe it.  I hope you're thrilled.

Glenda 2001