Re: [at-l] yet another refugee...

Hehehehehe!!!! Slowly but surely, everyone is seeing the light, I'll be
darn!!!, I wonder how long is going to take WingNut to come over here as a
refugee from himself?? I propose, that he audition for the show survivor II,
I would like to post a wager on how long he would stay in the place before
he gets booted off. Orens