[at-l] Bruce's Appetizer

Hi All,
Well, I was just removed from TP for not wanting to send Dan's letter out.
My own was sent out long ago. However, that's not why I'm writing. Push over
and let me tell my tale at the campfire.
Duke-Nukem, NOB, was the first to complete Bruce's Appetizer. Many had
tried, but he succeded. It consists of 12 pancakes (with the blueberries he
picked on Mt. Hayes), 1 pound of home fries, 1/2 pound of bacon, 1/2 pound
of link sausages, 6 scrambled eggs, 4 buttered whole wheat toast, 2 ripe
bananas and a 48 ounce mug of apple juice.
The only rules are no standing, no leaning over the table, no breaks and no
help.  Since he ate the meal within an hour, it was free.
At 9:30 EST, Mr. Nukem started attacking the items in this order: he made
two sandwiches out of the toast using the eggs, bacon and sausages. Then he
consumed the remaining eggs, sausages and bacon with the pancakes.  He ate
the last three pancakes.  At that time he took his first sip of apple juice.
Then he added ketchup to his platter, asking first if he had to finish all
the ketchup.  He didn't, so he ate the potatoes with the ketchup.  When the
last potato was consumed, he finished off the bananas and juice to the
thundering roar, cheers and applause of his fellow AT hikers all within a
total of 54 minutes.
During this assault on the Appetizer these comments came from the
spectators:
Dr. Zueus NOB: It was the most terrifying thing I ever saw.
Scappy NOB: My gosh, he ate the whole thing.
Houdini SOB: Now you see it, now you don't.
And Mr. Nukem himself: Da, da, da That's all folks!
In recognition and honor of this feat accomplished today, Mount Washington,
has been renamed Mt. Nukem. (THIS IS NOT TRUE no matter what you might have
heard). We had a little celebration with all the hikers and had lots of fun.
Thanks for reading - happy hiking to all
Mary Ann in Gorham