[at-l] Solid Fuel Tabs?

Trying to find an on-line site to buy 'esbit' or other brand named fuel
tabs in quantity. And also, is there much difference in the different
brands? Thinking of switching to solid tabs, and leaving the liquid fuel
and my little trusty work of fine art soda can stove at home on my thru
next year. Of course, I could take both, turning the miracle of
sophisticated engineering up-side down, thus burning the tabs on the
bottom of the stove. This would allow me to burn either type of fuel.
Thanks as always in advance!

Good Hiking,
FurTrappers
http://www.geocities.com/furtrappers/at-home.html