Re: [at-l] Saddleback addies was(wingnut)

Well, I was at work and trying to be a mature professional type. If I
had sung it out loud, the waiting room would have emptied expensively.
Plus, I knew if I just wrote the punchline, no one would have followed
the meaning.

But now that you mention the sensitivity thing, I've got some good
drugs for that. I'll ask my drug rep to bring them to HATT. (Hey dude,
wanna do some Prozac? It's from Indianapolis!)

Bill....