Re: [at-l] Perseids Peak on August 12th

--- Snodrog5@aol.com wrote:
> MrsGorp@aol.com writes:
> << Just a reminder to all of you meteor shower fans that the Perseids peak
> this weekend.  Grab your sleeping bag and favorite pad and find a treeless
> summit and enjoy the show.  Cin >>

>   My ten year old and I will be watching from the ledges above Katahdin
> Stream Falls - up at 2AM for a little night hike, a meteor shower, a
> breakfast picnic at dawn, and a hike up to Baxter Peak. Life is *good*!
>  TJ < watching the Weather Channel

### Probably heading to that breezed/bugless Lake Monroe shoreline to catch
them with the boysens after dogs/smashmallows. (And maybe some whine for
Daddy?) How 'bout it, Hoosiers?

=====
"A man who is not a liberal in his youth has no heart.
     And  a man who is not a conservative in his maturity
   has no brain."         W.Churchill

Call me 'middle-aged.'    T.McGinnis