Re: [at-l] Hardtack - y

I understand it makes a dandy paperweight and doorstop. The only way to die
from it, is to eat it. It went out of style for very good reasons. If
anyone wants to do a few months of hiking on hardtack, I'd be sure to have
plans for hyperalimentation after they return (or are air evacuated).

At least it does not require batteries.

OrangeBug