[at-l] As I remember it...

As I look at the Data Book from '98, I don't remember much about the
ponds we passed two years ago today. Is East Branch Lean-to the new
shelter that is kinda grown up about it? We spent the night at Logan
Brook Lean-to. I found my second watch of the journey. There was trail
work going on just north of the lean-to and i found a watch. I gave it
to some guys on the trailcrew cuz they thought it may have belonged to
another crew member. WE spent the night with Annapurna and a friend as
well as two or three guys from Philly doing a big chunk of trail. One
used a little screen-type tent to cover his head for 'skeeter
protection. (I didn't even see Mark until we got to NY). We called him
'Bubble Boy'. I forget their names. Next thyme, I might keep a journal.
(yeah, right....)

Limp Bizkit's in the house, y'all.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy