[at-l] A couple of gear bargains?

Paddybear sent a note earlier today about www.SierraTradingPost.Com having
a very good price on a bivy. I visited and surfed a bit further and found a
water bottle filtration system by "Bota of Boulder" with a 22 oz Nalgene
bottle and filter combo for $10 that looks a great deal like
<http://www.safewateranywhere.com/home.html>SafeWaterAnywhere's bottle.
Looks real tempting if you aren't into an inline filter.

That got me to looking for inline filters, and where to buy in Atlanta. I
eventually found the Brigade Quartermaster's
<http://www.actiongear.com/>web page (SWA has bad addresses) and a few
possible good buys. The have closeouts on Katadyn stuff, like the Combi
Plus water purification filter for about $130. They also have replacement
filters and cartridges at a price to please the militia man in your tent.
They also carry the SWA personal bottle but for the same price as the web
page.

Anyone know of bargains on SafeWaterAnywhere stuff?

OrangeBug