Re: Jump! was Re: [at-l] It's YOUR Gathering...

In a message dated 8/9/00 5:37:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time, sloetoe@yahoo.com
writes:

<< You want me to roll out of bed for 15 feet? And then FREEZE? >>

a) I might be wrong.  Maybe it was 150 feet, what do I know? I missed the
jump in '98 due to similarities in my tent and Stitches tent and Skeeter's
inability to find me. (hence the tent identifier idea LOL).

b) Judging from past Trail events, I have absolutely no reason to believe
that you will be asleep at 6:30 am.  :-)

The Redhead