Re: Jump! was Re: [at-l] It's YOUR Gathering...

--- DaRedhead@aol.com wrote: it is a 15 foot jump off a cliff

THAT'S what you are calling a cliff? I was picturing the New River Gorge or
something. You know -- where you have time to read a dimestore novel on the
way down type-of-thing. 15 FEET ?!? You want me to roll out of bed for 15
feet? And then FREEZE?

Gathering tradition or no, I want a couple-of-stories drop before I commit.

Sloetoe.
Known in some places as
"Terminal Velocity"
Now, I'm not saying just *where* those places are.....
but just "some places."

=====
"A man who is not a liberal in his youth has no heart.
     And  a man who is not a conservative in his maturity
   has no brain."         W.Churchill

Call me 'middle-aged.'    T.McGinnis